- EDP may supply large crystals which you can not obtain in natural and HTHP single crystals.
- Maximum mono crstal edge length 10mm
Maximum mosaic crystal 25x25mm
- Less expensive and more stable properties than other single crystals
- low impurity concentration, inclusion free and sector free
- Nitrogen concentration is stably less than 8ppm.
- Basically, type of diamond is intermiddiate of Ib and IIa.
- Hardness:10000Hv, Thermal conductivity：2000W/mk
Thermal expansion coeff.：1.6ｘ10-6
Electric resistivity : >1ｘ106Ωcm
- Basic crystal planes are (100) with the off angle of 3°
- (110) or (111) can be supplied with limited size
- Thickness variation : from 0.03 to 3.5mm
- One face or both face polishing
- Regular roughness : Ra<5nm
Fine finishing rough ness : Ra<2nm
- Cutting by laser as your required shape
- Metallization on the surface is capable by the 3 layer structure such as Au/TiN/Ti and other.
- Transparency of IR region is mostly 100% and absorption in visible and ultraviolet region shown above figure. This absorption makes the color of crystal brownish. Type Ib diamond, containing 200ppm or more nitrogen, is not transparent in the ultraviolet region but our crystal is transparent down wavelength of 225nm, which is the band edge. Diamond is very useful material in high energy density optics even for X-ray or electron beam.